We are usually bound to one place to live in from birth or where we are brought up, moving cities can be sometimes not very usual.
But there is always an option to find a different place to lead a comfortable life ahead in, to move cities.
Some best cities to settle in India after retirement
1. Mysore, Karnataka Is one of the cleanest cities in India, with less population and easy to go living lifestyle. The most used language is Kannada and the people there are very friendly, the medical facilities are top-notch.
2. Jaipur the pink city of India, in Rajasthan, is one of the most exceptionally beautiful places in India, the climate and the monuments it is basically a tourist place and the people around are very welc0ming, with the least expensive life there.
3. Bhubaneshwar, in Odisha, is one of the cheapest living cities in India with the electricity prices being the cheapest, the way of living is cheap and also with a very less populated place. The most spoken language is Odiya.
4. Kasauli in Himachal Pradesh a small hill station doesn't want to spend their life in a cold breezy area with only greenery and hills all around them. Away from the city with all facilities easily available is the most peaceful place to live at, 65kms away from Chandigarh.
5. Dehradun in Uttarakhand very popular hill station and a tourist destination with just a peaceful environment also a city with all facilities and commodities available easily including good health facilities.
6. Panjim, Goa is one very popular place in India which is covered by full of beaches, Panjim is the capital of the famous Goa. If you like beaches and booze then Panjim is the best place to live in.
7. Wayanad, Kerala is one of the best places you can live in. If you are one of those who love to stay close to nature, then this place is for you. It has amazing weather conditions and a well-developed area close to the city but still away if you want.